“The quality of the structured cabling environment is crucial to the cables future performance”
Cablelay products create a high performance physical barrier which protects cables from protrusions, sharp edges, rough and uneven surfaces, pressure points or ridges, potential chemical impurities and water penetration.
Damaged cabling considerably slows down system performance, causes loss of data and costs hours of additional work time. The Cablelay range of products, are designed to minimise the risk of damage often caused during installation, and the subsequent remedial work and protects the cabling for the life of the system. Don’t get caught out...
- Protects cables from pressure points and crushing which can damage the performance of a structured cabling system
- Protects cables from sharp edges, snagging, protrusions and ridges to help maintain the performance of the cables
- Black Cablelay Matting has a Class 0 fire standard which meets British Building Regulations
- Also available in LS0H (low smoke zero halogen) and ES (European specification) Is 'closed cell' preventing any chemical or moisture penetration from the concrete substance
- Is available in a wide range of widths, thicknesses and roll lengths
- Creates a dedicated and visible route way that is lightweight and flexible, so it is easy to install saving time and money
- Any last minute changes to the route way can easily be accommodated by lifting and repositioning, delivering the project on time
- Can easily be trimmed to length using the Cablelay metre marks
- Rolls are joined using Cablelay Tape which maintains the Fire Standard and prevents joint movement
- 25mm thick is ideal for computer rooms/pan areas with a high density of cable