Fluke Networks have come out with another reason why you should switch to versiv. Reason # 5 comes with a FREE whitepaper! In it you will read about the potential causes for failing fibers, and how to best troubleshoot these. It describes the various Fluke Networks tools available to help do these troubleshooting tasks, like visual fault locators, optical fault finders and OTDR’s.
Are you a die hard Austin Hughes fan? Or are you just interested in the rack solutions arena? Either way, you'll enjoy having a virtual "flick" through this latest edition of their Rack Mount Solutions brochure.
See what AH have to say about the brochure:
"The new Austin Hughes Brochure is now available to download. Providing an overview of the full range of rack mount solutions available including power distribution and power monitoring solutions that help manage data centre power capacity, reduce downtime and energy costs and improve energy efficiency."
Buy any one of the products listed below from us, and you are eligible to receive a FREE reward! Simply buy a LanTEK III, LanXplorer Pro, SignalTEK NT or a NaviTEK NT Pro and send proof of purchase to the following link: http://promo.idealnwd.com/form.php and Ideal Networks will post your FREE reward directly to you.
*Offer Valid from 18th October 2018 to 31st January 2019.
Are you a cabling infrastructure installer? Are you an owner of DTX (or other similar brand)? Are you an owner of Versiv? Are you interested in entering the world of cable testing and certification? Learn more about how Fluke products can save you money here!
- Click here to see the 8 reasons why Versiv cuts certification costs
- Click here to watch a video on how Versiv gives you faster setup
- Click here to watch a video on how Versiv gives you faster copper and fibre testing
- Click here to watch a video on how Versiv reduces mistakes
- Click here to watch a video on how Versiv gives you faster troubleshooting
- Click here to watch a video on how to become a Versiv instant expert
- Click here to watch a video on extended tests
- Click here to watch a video on linkware live partners
Like what you see? email email@example.com to book a live demo!
What is Assynia?
Assynia is CMS Plc's own branded solution for high performance, low cost, structured cabling solutions. Assynia is designed for the professional installer and has been continuously developed over the last 10 years. The Assynia solution is CPR complaint.
The Assynia solution contains a range of copper and fibre cable, keystone jacks, faceplates, adaptors, wallboxes, PDUs, and patch cords and everything in between!
Assynia certified installers can get access to a range of benefit such as free training, free technical support, 25 year warranties, preferential pricing and CPR compliance documentation.
To become an Assynia certified installer email firstname.lastname@example.org asking to join the program, attend a free one-day training course (£50 deposit towards your next Assynia order) and pick up your certificate!
Need a more efficient cable?
With Patchsee cable you can identify data connections and strategic links quickly and efficiently.
- Lets you instantly trace both ends of any network cable using an exclusive lighting system
- Clear visual identification increases security when handling network connections
- No more plugging and unplugging the wrong cables, no more basic mistakes causing down time for information services
- Confirm links before disconnecting servers and other connections Increased security
- Small sized boots fit easily into high density environment switches, servers and patch panels
- PatchClip removable color clips
- Practical for managing any kind of network; provides visual differentiation for racks, applications and servers according to their use (e-commerce, Web, data, etc); protects cable lock-tabs
- Compatible with all types of computer equipment cabling, switches, etc.
- Complies with EIA/TIA & ISO standards
- 10 GB applications -Cat. 6a / Cat. 6 / Cat. 5e – UTP & FTP -Available in lengths from 2 to 165 feet (0.6 to 50 meters)
- Several PatchLight models to choose from, providing different colors for simultaneous identification
HIWATCH NOW AVAILABLE AT CMS PLC
HiWatch (by Hikvision) - A range of professional HD cameras, NVRs and accessories that applies the advantages of internet and networking technologies to the world of video surveillance.
The camera range includes IP, indoor and outdoor, vandal proof bullet and mini dome, and a series of speed domes featuring important functions like 3D PTZ intelligence management. All cameras have HD resolution and skillfully engineered, high performance components.
The HiWatch digital video recording platform is the ideal solution for creating an innovative HD IP CCTV architecture. A single comprehensive software solution enables vertical management of the entire system. It supports up to 256 devices, 4 monitor outputs, live and playback viewing, maps with alarm functionality, pop-up video cameras, event logs, remote configuration and multi-level user management. The Software Client Platform is available for Windows and Phone and mobile app versions are available for iPhone, iPad and Android.
THE EASY TO USE, PLUG-AND-PLAY SYSTEM IS NOW AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE VARIATIONS ON THE CMS PLC WEBSITE!
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH : WD Purple Surveillance Hard Drive
- The WD Purple drive is designed specifically for 24/7 DVR and NVR surveillance solutions and is optimized with AllFrame 4K™ technology for system playback and performance.
- WD Purple drives support 3x the workload rating of desktop drives, making them more capable of handling the higher demands of video surveillance systems.
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, Form Factor: 3.5 Inch and RPM Class: 5400
- Download Datasheet Here
Sharpmark Online Labelling Software is an efficient and cost effective solution enabling users to
produce professional labels using a standard office laser printer, removing the need for
expensive custom printers.
Combined with our high quality printable labels, the Sharpmark Online Labelling Software allows you to organise and label your project clearly, minimising downtime for regular maintenance and troubleshooting.
Benefits of Sharpmark Online Labelling Software
- User friendly and requires no training.
- Pre-loaded with all the Sharpmark label part numbers and standard layouts to fit a wide range of manufacturers components- just select the one you need.
- Create your own job from scratch.
- Use number sequences, alpha sequences, compound sequences, fixed text, copy-and-paste from spreadsheets, or a combination of everything.
- Work on projects from multiple locations, just log back in and continue working on any jobs you saved previously.
- Compatible across all platforms -- Windows, Apple Mac, Tablets, iPad -- you simply use any standard Web Browser.
- Unlimited users, and automatic upgrades online with nothing for you to install.
- Unlimited technical support is available by telephone or email.
Log in Right Now
You can access the Online Labelling Software now - try it out or print some labels for your project straight away.
CMS Plc are a proud distributor of Sharpmark labelling solutions. Click Here to see the Sharpmark range on our website.