A totally unique concept that corrects the inadequacies of outdated floor grommets.
Two issues are of significant importance when using a grommet to separate cold and hot air:
- Cold air pressure should not lift the brush strip seal and escape.
- Hot air should not be sucked downwards into the cold air flow.
To deal with these issues the AIR-LOKK floor gland is pre-stressed to resist air pressure.
The patented system provides firm support to both ends of the brush and the brush tips press down onto the radiused sides of the grommet, acting like leaf springs. This imparts greater resistance to air pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible - retrofit, surface mount or in-floor mounting
- Provides a higher level of air blockage when cabled
- Is more protective of fragile data cable
- Separates power cable from data cable
- Ease of use
- Provides visual and physical access to the underfloor
- The unique design of the TecSpur® Grommet allows for the grommet to be retrofitted around existing cable bundles. Simply slide the sections apart, place around the existing cable bundles and slide the grommet sections together. The grommet can then be fixed to the floor and the brush section inserted.
- Floor Tile Cut-out size: 270mm x 185mm
- Fixing centres: 281mm x 195mm
- Overall dimensions: 296mm x 210mm x 40mm
- Height above floor tile (when fitted into floor tile): 3mm (flange thickness)
- Height above floor tile (when fitted above floor tile): 40mm )