Rack level access security is critically important for all data centres and server rooms. Austin Hughes has therefore increased its InfraSolution rack smart card access control range with the addition of a S-700 Stand-alone Digital Handle.
- Sophisticated Keypad with Colour LED: Advanced touchscreen numerical key pad is combined with a smart card access sensor. To gain access to the rack the user must present an authorised smart card before entering a 6-digit code on the numerical keypad.
- Designed for Third Party Racks: The digital handle is an intelligent design and suits the universal mounting cut out found on most third-party racks and cabinets, negating the need for costly or complicated door customisation.
- Simple Installation: The key hardware components for each rack consists of a pair of digital handles, a numerical key pad and cable accessories and can be easily installed.
- Dual Locking System: The mechanical lock can be used to override the electronic lock to release or lock the handle.
- Smart Card Options: Smart card handles are available with either Proximity or MiFARE compatible readers. Alternatively, User’s existing smart cards can also be used if required.
- Affordable Rack Security Upgrade: The InfraSolution S-700 Digital access control solution provides an affordable upgrade to standard locks (where most racks are supplied with the same key number to multiple clients). The solution is also supplied with free and user-friendly software.
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR MORE INFO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGERl3sysG0