CADDY CAT HP - (J-Hooks)
CADDY® CAT LINKS is a cable support system from ERICO®. It is UL® listed and designed to meet the growing market trend of larger diameter cable sizes.
- INNOVATIVE: Wide-base design with smooth, bevelled edges providing a large bending radius for 10Gb Cabling Systems. It meets ISO/IEC 18010 and is suitable for large diameter cables including Cat 6A & Cat 7
- VERSATILE: Accommodates a variety of attachment methods - threaded rod, wall mounts etc. and is expandable for additional integrated pathways
- INTERCHANGEABLE: All J-Hooks can be attached to other fasteners in multiple configurations. J-Hook to J-Hook or J-Hook to fasteners
- USER FRIENDLY: Requires no screws, rivets or special tools for installation of fastener assemblies
- ECONOMICAL: Less time and labour are required compared to cable tray systems and no grounding is required
- Quicker, easier and more versatile than cable trays
- A full range of fastener assemblies ready to accept a J-Hook - just clip it on!
- Fire rated to DIN4102-12 for 30 minutes