IEC Lock Leads - C13-UK and C13-C14
The IEC-lock power lead design provides a simple way of securing a power lead to any electrical appliance that uses an IEC type mains lead.
As with most good designs the IEC-lock's patented locking mechanism is beautifully simple. The lead is simply connected to the appliance as any other IEC lead.
Once the lead has been fitted the IEC-lock mechanism locks it to the appliance, ensuring that the lead cannot become accidentally disconnected.
- Protection of computer equipment and servers fromaccidental disconnection helping to protect valuable data
- Ideal for protecting appliances that are vulnerable to vibration where standard connectors may become accidentally disconnected
- Suitable for various medical applications that require a secure power source Unique 'Patented' Female C13 connector 'IEC-Lock'
- Suitable for use with 'Any' standard IEC inlet
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation
- IEC-Lock moulded to leads are currently available with cable lengths to bare-ends with variable