The EtherScopeTM nXG Portable Network Expert is a multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks. With its simple operation, yet in-depth visibility, and the ability to remotely access and control EtherScope nXG, engineers can now fully enable and leverage the “local hands” of field technicians to expedite problem-solving.
- Test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, NBASE-T, 10G and Wi-Fi 5/6 networks with advanced Android-based troubleshooting apps and purpose built test hardware
- Verify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks and key end devices, and validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Empowers technicians who may not have access to network management systems or other engineer-level tools, to assess and document complex network deployments with multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
- Enables remote engineers to troubleshoot and collaborate with on-site technicians to solve tough problems at remote sites, saving time and cost of travel
- Consolidate, analyze, and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via the complimentary Link-LiveTM Cloud Service