We currently have the following position(s) below.
The position of Warehouse Manager will be responsible for all the movement of goods in and out of the warehouse ensuring that customer orders and returns are processed accurately. The suitable candidate will be at the core of the despatch system, and responsible for the continual improvement of the physical operations. This is an important role, where the positive impact of the Manager and their team will affect every order that reaches a customer.
You would be leading the busy distribution operation for CMS plc, and will be expected to have previous warehouse/operations experience. The position will be based at our site in Farnborough, Hampshire.
The main responsibilities are:
- To manage all goods in and out of the warehouse
- Managing a picking and packing operation for next day delivery which despatches 100+ orders every day
- Managing the inventory alongside the Stock Controller
- Liaising with nationwide and local couriers
- Managing Health & Safety within the warehouse environment
- Regular development and performance appraisal of the warehouse team, including regular staff reviews and recruitment as required
The successful applicant will be a “hands on” manager with a proven track record of managing a team. They will need to be proactive, conscientious and extremely reliable. In addition they will possess strong people management skills and will need good computer skills, being competent in excel, word and outlook. Previous experience of SAGE would be useful. A current forklift licence is required.
This role will be part of the Company’s middle management and will involve regular meetings and involvement of company strategy.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Rose Hurl, on:-
Telephone: 01252 379379
If you would like to join CMS plc, but cannot see an appropriate position advertised, please get in contact as we are always looking for enthusiastic people to assist in our adventurous growth plans. If you feel that you have the skills and/or experience that could benefit our Company, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.